Browsing Tag


consultant midwife induction

Why I have chosen NOT to be induced

Last week, we had a further growth scan at 36weeks and met shortly after with our Consultant Midwife to decide whether I would be induced early.…

33weeks – Our Obstetrics Appointment

Yesterday, I had my long-awaited obstetrics meeting with a consultant about the birth of Baby Dot and I’m so happy that I requested to see one.…