Jack has been putting the Little Tikes Fountain Factory Water Table to the test. With the sun making an appearance this weekend, we’ve enjoyed getting back out in the garden.
Little Tikes Fountain Factory Water Table
This activity table is perfect for wet sensory play. The interchangeable pipes and fittings bring science and engineering learning to preschool kids in a fun, hands-on way.
The water table was always going to be a huge hit with Jack as he has a fascination with anything mechanical. So, as you can see, this toy has plenty of twist and spin features to keep him entertained for hours.
He played at the table for most of Sunday afternoon and I have no doubt that this will be the go-to toy in the garden this summer.
- Pump fills water tower which then flows to the fountains
- Water can be channeled into any of the three fountains
- Plumbing pipes can be rearranged and used with multiple taps
- Peek-a-boo character rises with the water STEM learning for preschoolers
- Includes interchangeable pipes and three accessories for added fun – boat, cup, and funnel
Even Hudson joined in the fun and was all to happy to be showered and splashed by his big brother. I fully expect him to be standing confidently later this month and so he will be able to stand and play at the table too.
Brilliantly, the Fountain Factory comes with an easy-drain plug allowing for a quick and easy clean up. Anything that makes my life easier gets a big thumbs up from me.
For further information, please visit www.littletikes.co.uk.