Luckily for us, we were invited to choose an A4 print of our choice to review and giveaway by EllieBeanPrints. Here are our honest thoughts…
After going through all the options available on the website we decided that we would review a ‘Likes or Loves Personalised Print’, which we thought would be a gorgeous way to remember all of Jacks favourite things. It was a tough decision to make as there are so many lovely prints to choice from. See photo of print options below.
As you can see, there are various paper sizes, types and colours to choose from also.
We sent Jack’s ‘Loves’ over to EllieBeanPrints who sent back a proof for approval in super quick time. The print was delivered through the postal system in an A4 envelope with a cardboard insert so not to damage the print. The print looks like this, I absolutely love it.
I have to say that I am really happy with the print and cant wait to get it up on the wall. It is definitely worth the £15 price tag and would make a perfect gift.
Why not enter our competition where the lucky winner can receive a print of their choice to the value of £15. Good luck!
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Our lucky winner was Martina Evans.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- The competition will close on 24/10/2015 at 12AM and a winner will be chosen at random .
- The competition can be withdrawn at anytime.
- The winner must comply with the following at the time of competition closing:
- Be a follower on Twitter to @theloveofacapt and @EllieBeanPrints
- Must have commented on this review post.
- The winner’s email address will be supplied to EllieBeanPrints in order to receive winning gift code.
- The winner will receive a £15 gift card code which can be used when ordering online at EllieBeanPrints.
*EllieBeanPrints kindly supplied us with this product in exchange for our honest review.
**This competition has also been posted on Loquax