The UK’s biggest Baby and Toddler Show, supported by Emma’s Diary, is back at Sandown Park, Surrey on 23-25 September 2016. Post includes Ticket Offers and a competition to win a pair of tickets.
Expect big name brands, unique innovative products, local companies and services and experts who are ready to give you a helping hand in parenthood.
- Discounted deals on top brands and baby essentials.
- Guaranteed best prices on car seats, prams, buggies and furniture.
- Top brands and products to test, try, compare and buy.
- Expert speakers about feeding, weaning, babywearing, first aid, sleep and more.
- Learn vital first aid skills with RLSS UK Baby Academy.
- Free parking.
- Baby feeding area.
- Baby changing area.
Baby and Toddler Show Ticket Offer
Visit the Baby and Toddler Show website and use one of the following codes:
- HP30 – £6 aduIttickets (expires midnight on Monday 12th September)
- BTS34 – £8 aduIttickets (expires midnight on Thursday 22nd September)
Enter our competition to win a pair of tickets to the Baby and Toddler Show at Sandown Park on 23-25 September 2016. There are 3 pairs of tickets up for grabs. You can enter the competition via Rafflecopter below.
Terms and conditions:
- The show details were supplied to us by The Baby and Toddler Show.
- The competition closes on Sunday 18th September 2016.
- The 3 winners will be chosen at random.
- Each of 3 winners will win a pair of tickets to the show.
- A code will be supplied to the winners for booking their tickets online.
- Tickets must be booked by the winners by no later than midnight on 22nd September 2016.
- Travel to the event is not included in this competition.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize.
- This competition may be withdrawn at any time.
- The fulfillment of this prize is the responsibility of the Baby and Toddler Show.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is available on Loquax and Prizefinder and some Facebook Groups.