The Baby & Toddler Show at Sandown Park is back this September 2016. For 1/3 off ticket prices to Septembers show, see the bottom of this post.
We visited the show in April and provided a quick review and some top tips for those attending that weekend (see below). Please bear in mind, that a few of the tips below may no longer be relevant for the upcoming show.
OUR TOP TIPS
- For the free parking area, enter via. Portsmouth Road using KT10 9AJ in your SAT-NAV.
- Take with you a spare bag for your free goodies.
- In the main entrance area:
- When you hand over your tickets, collect a card to claim your free ‘Mum to Be’ goody bag slip (collect goody bag from stall by restaurant in exhibition hall).
- When you hand over your tickets, collect a form for an additional free goody bag from the Vital Baby Stall (Stand B29).
- Pick up a Show Guide just before you enter the exhibition hall entrance.
- Collect a free NUK bottle in the main entrance
- There is a huge baby change and feeding area which has free nappies and wetwipes should you forget yours.
- Try a free carrier for the duration of your visit to the show.
- In the exhibition hall:
- Collect a free MAM bottle as you enter the exhibition hall.
- Don’t miss the free first aid sessions / free midwife advice on Level 1.
- Don’t buy anything on the first stall you see, there is plenty of variety as you walk around. Take a note/photo of the stalls you want to return to.
- All the stalls we visited took card payment but there are plenty of cash machines (£2.50 usage charge).
- There is a restaurant area (with plenty of seating) but I’d advise you to take some small snacks / drinks with you for a quick energy boost whilst you are walking around.
We arrived at midday when the show was at its busiest and there was still plenty of free parking.
In some areas of the show, it did get congested as nearly everyone had a buggy but what do you expect at a Baby and Toddler Show? Within a few hours, the crowds did ease and so it became a lot easier to move around.
I thought the feeding and change area was great and had loads of room. The facilities were very clean and the free nappies/wetwipes were a great idea.
There was a vast variety of products at the show and plenty of award winners. Seriously. If you need something, you’ll find it here…
buggys * car seats * carriers * highchairs * nursery decor / furniture
change bags * baby clothes * feeding/bottle/safety essentials
weaning products * reusable nappies * muslins * towels * blankets
toys * teething gadgets * personalised goods * books and magazines
swimming sessions * photography * activities
There are plenty of bargains to be had and most stalls have a show discount so get what you need whilst you can.
Use Discount Code EB6, for 1/3 off September’s show ticket prices. Visit The Baby and Toddler Show website to purchase.
*This post has recently been revised.