To make sure that our Autumn is fun and action packed this year, Trevor and I have created a bucket list of things we would love to enjoy with the boys before Winter arrives. A collection of 20 activities for us to complete as a family, from arts and crafts to sensory, nature and learning fun.
In my opinion, Autumn is the best season of the year and the plan is to complete as many items as we can.
Autumn Bucket List: 20 Things To Do
- Go on nature walks to learn about changing foliage
- Collect fallen leaves and make an Autumn garland
- Toast marshmallows
- Create a den in the living room and spend the evening watching movies with popcorn
- Learn to make toffee apples
- Illuminated Woodland Walk at Basildon Park
- Go on a nature hunt and make a terranium
- Do an autumn-themed photoshoot with the boys
- Make a bird feeder
- Cook a yummy pot of warming stew
- Make leaf Mason Jars
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Carve a pumpkin
- Make apple crumble
- Make Halloween costumes
- Decorate the house for Halloween
- Make cupcakes with the boys
- Watch a fireworks display
- Go to an Oktoberfest event
- Host a family game night
What plans do you have for this fun season? Whatever you get up to, we hope that you have plenty of fun too.