I have been challenged by Catie of An Imperfect Mum to complete the “Ten things you didn’t know about me” tag.
So, what is there to know about me that you don’t know already? Probably everything 🙂
Please link back to the blogger who nominated you and answer their ten questions. Add the badge to your post. Write your own ten questions and tag ten bloggers to do the same.
My Questions, set out by Catie:
1. Who do you admire the most and why?
This one is simple, it has to be my better half Trevor. He is my one-and-only and has taken to Fatherhood with ease. He is my rock and an incredible daddy to Jack. I couldn’t have chosen a better dad for our boy.
2. Do you have any hidden talents?
I cannot say I’m a very talented person to be fair. I did pass my Black Belt 1st Dan Karate grading once upon a time.
3. What is your most treasured possession?
This has to be my Barbie doll from when I was a tot. My Nan had plaited her hair shortly before she died and it has remained plaited every since.
4. What are you scared of?
Heights, spiders and the kitchen!
5. If you could learn a new skill what would it be and why?
To cook because I am rubbish. I don’t quite burn everything anymore but would love to be able to throw random ingredients together and come up with a treat.
6. Do you play any musical instruments?
Nope but I’d love to be able to play the drums.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I wouldn’t live outside of England for all the money in the world.
8. What is your biggest regret?
Selling my house.
9. Did you always want to have children?
No, not until I got together with Trevor some 2.5yr ago. He is a legend and I couldn’t resist.
10. Why did you become a blogger?
I think I had read a blog one day and thought it would be a good way to kill some time. Now I’m a wee bit obsessed but aren’t we all?
My questions for answering:
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
2. If you had a super power just for a day, what would it be?
3. Your favourite day of the week and why?
4. If you could re-live any day in the past, what would it be?
5. What was your last blog post URL?
6. Movies or books?
7. What song reflects you the most?
8. What is your favourite blog to visit?
9. Twitter or Facebook?
10. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
I invite the following 10 beauties to take part in the fun: