With plenty to do for all the family, why not visit Newbury and its surrounding areas this festive season? Don’t forget to check out the Santa Freebies…
If you have an event or idea that you wish to include in our guide, then please leave a comment or email us.
Local events this Christmas
17/11/2016 – Sleeping Beauty Show at The Watermill Theatre (until 01/01/2017)
25/11/2016 – Cinderella Pantomime at The Corn Exchange (until 31/12/2016)
26/11/2016 – A Magical Christmas Adventure at 4 Kingdoms (until 24/12/2016)
26/11/2016 – Christmas at Basildon Park (until 04/01/2017)
27/11/2016 – Newbury Artisan Market – Festive Special in Newbury Town Centre
27/11/2016 – Lights Switch On and Santa Parade in Newbury Town Centre
01/12/2016 – Bucklebury Christmas on the Farm (until 23/12/2016)
02/12/2016 – Thatcham Lights Celebrations
04/12/2016 – Christmas Fair at Shaw House
11/12/2016 – Festival of Light – Lantern Procession in Newbury Town Centre
11/12/2016 – Civic Carol Service at St Mary’s Church, Thatcham
15/12/2016 – Choir of a 1000 Voices and Late Night Shopping in Newbury Town Centre
16/12/2016 – Christmas Ballet – Romeo and Juliet at Arlington Arts Centre (until 18/12/2016)
17/12/2016 – Santa Cruises on the Jubilee Narrowboat (until 23/12/2016)
22/12/2016 – Family Activity Day – West Berkshire Museum
There will be no Market / Fair at Victoria Park this year.
- Free Personalised Video from Santa
- Free Letter from Santa (by Friday 9th December)
- Track Santa’s location
- Watch Santa (ISS) swooshhh-by overhead on Christmas Eve
Don’t forget to check out our Gift Guide for Men 2016 which includes discount codes and amazing giveaways.
Whilst the Coca-Cola Truck is not coming to Newbury, it will be stopping at:
- Sat 26th Nov – 1pm to 9pm ~ Swindon, Asda Haydon Supercentre, The Orbital Shopping Centre North Swindon District Centre, Thamesdown Drive, Swindon SN25 4BG
- Sat 30th Nov – 1pm to 9pm ~ Southampton, O2 Guildhall, Guildhall Square, West Marlands Road, Civic Centre, Southampton, SO14 7LP
With all best wishes and seasons greetings.
Lisa and family x