No lengthy essay to be found here… just a quickie!
So May came and went in the blink-of-an-eye but that’s okay, I am always excited to see June as it is the month of my birthday…
5 things I enjoyed in May:
- I started blogging – it’s quite time-consuming but so far enjoyable. Be sure to follow me 🙂
- Baby Jack began to teeth – whilst this means a quick turnaround of bibs and a tearful baby, it’s a huge milestone for him and proud one for me.
- We took Jack swimming for the first time – he loves ‘splishy splashy’ time.
- We celebrated Trevor’s birthday and our 2nd anniversary together. It was also a year since getting engaged so I bought Trevor an engagement ring – I had been meaning to for a while.
- We attended the wedding of two lovely friends, Adrian and Linda. You can read my blog about their special day here.
5 things to look forward to in June:
- My birthday – my first as a mummy 🙂
- Trevor’s first Fathers Day – he would like a ‘man shed’ or new TV, perhaps a ‘No1 Daddy’ coaster or mug instead?
- A good catch up with Stevie Couch aka A Cornish Mum during a visit to Legoland Windsor – be sure to follow Stevie, her blogs are fab!
- Hopefully, the early birth of a best friend’s 2nd baby – they always come early right?
- Continuing to learn and master the art of motherhood – quite simply my life’s most favourite and rewarding lesson – my family is my world.