The UK’s biggest Baby and Toddler Show is returning to Sandown Park, Surrey on 15-17 April 2016. The show is supported by Emma’s Diary and is the ultimate location for new and expectant parents in the South East, bringing together under one roof everything that you need to give your baby the best start.
What you can expect at the show:
- More than 150 brands at the show
- Over 100 handy products that you won’t find on the high street
- Best prices guaranteed
- Try, test, compare and buy products
- Try a baby carrier for free
- Ask the Midwife Drop-in Advice Centre
- Free goodie bag for every mum-to-be or new mum; nappy cream, baby wipes, nappies, cosmetics and much more
- Free Expert Advice Workshops; parenting, birth and feeding, sleeping, first-aid, nutrition, finance and more
- Free parking
Visit the website www.babyandtoddlershow.co.uk to find out more information and to see the full exhibitor list.
To save 1/3 on tickets, quote SBT23 at the website’s online checkout – aduIttickets £8.
E-tickets must be booked online before Midnight on Thursday 14th April 2016 before the ticket office closes.
Our Competition to win a pair of tickets to The Baby and Toddler Show at Sandown Park is now closed.
Our Winner was Adrian Bold.
• The closing date is Monday 4th April 2016 at 12AM.
• There is one prize of a free pair of tickets to the Baby and Toddler Show at Sandown Park, Surrey and no cash alternative. Event takes place 15th to 17th April.
• A winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email or Twitter within 24hours of the closing date.
• The winner has 72hours to respond and claim their prize (due to event dates). If the winner fails to do so, we will choose another winner.
• A code will be provided to the winner in order to book their tickets online. E-tickets must be ordered online by the winner before the ticket office closes at Midnight on Thursday 14th April 2016.
*We were asked to advertise the Baby and Toddler Show in exchange for a complimentary pair of tickets. Following the event, we have been asked to provide our honest thoughts.
**This competition is available on Loquax.