I am very excited to announce that we have been chosen by the multi-award winning British brand, Childs Farm, to become an Official Brand Ambassador.
Who are Childs Farm?
Childs Farm have created a range of skin and hair toiletries that are made with 98% naturally-derived ingredients and are therefore suitable for babies and children whether they have normal, sensitive or eczema prone skin.
Furthermore, all products have been clinically tested (never on animals) and approved so you can be sure you’re giving your little one’s skin and hair the best care possible and as they are scented with essential oils, they smell amazing too.
All Childs Farm products offer the Happy Skin Promise:
✓ Dermatologically tested and approved
✓ Paediatrician approved
✓ Suitable for newborns and upwards
✓ Perfect for children with sensitive and eczema prone skin
✓ 98% naturally derived ingredients
✓ Made with organic essential oils
✓ Free from parabens, SLSs, mineral oils and artificial colours
✓ Never tested on animals, only on people
✓ Tested and approved by my little ones for you to use on yours
What does our role as Brand Ambassador involve?
- We will be sent baby and child toiletries for Hudson (our newborn) and Jack (our 18month old) to try for the purposes of review. As always, our reviews will be completely honest and made available regularly on the blog.
- Promote Childs Farm products and distribute samples to family, friends, playgroups and nurseries etc.
Fancy 30% off Childs Farm products?
As a Brand Ambassador, we have been given a unique discount code (CFAMB232) for family and friends to use, which gives you 30% off the website shop. Please note that we do not receive any commission when this code is used, therefore the benefit of the discount is completely yours. Enjoy x
What our role has involved so far…
- We have received a Baby Essentials Kit (includes Baby Bedtime Bubbles, Body Wash, Baby Moisturiser and Nappy Cream) from the Newborn & Baby range to review.
- Distributed miniture bottles of Baby Wash samples to family, friends and a local nursery for parents to try.
- We are currently testing the Baby Wash from the set – watch out for our review coming soon!
If you would like to find out more then we would love to hear from you.